Besan gatta paneer vegetables fried rice combo.
• By Deepti Mahto
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 744 kcal
Ingredients for Besan gatta paneer vegetables fried rice combo.
- › 1. Besan- 50gm 2. Rice -50gm 3. Paneer- 100gm 4. Ghee- 12gm 5. One table spoon Ginger garlic paste. 6. One medium size chopped onion and tomato. 7. One medium size chopped capsicum or any vegetables of your choice. 8. Indian spices 1tsp- Turmeric powder, coriander powder, Red chilli powder, Garam masala, salt to taste.
1. 1. Boil rice and keep it aside. 2. Make a besan dough with very little water and indian masala with salt to taste and give it cylindrical shape. 3. Boil water and add Besan gatta till it floats on surface( indicate it cooked or you can poke a knife till it get clear), when it get cool, cut into small pieces. 4. Take kadhai, heat it, then add ghee till it melts. 5. Add chopped onion, fry it till it become translucent and then at the very same time add one table spoon ginger garlic paste and fry it till it become light brown in color. 6. Add all Indian masala, saute for two min and then add tomatoes and chop capsicum, cook it till it become mushy. 7. Once masala is done, add small pieces of gate, cube of paneer and sprinkle some water to make it little soft. 8. Finally add boiled rice in that mixture and toss it for a while till everything seems mixed and cooked. 9. Enjoy your Besan gatta paneer vegetables fried rice😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!