besan chilla with cheese
• By Kp
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 206 kcal
Ingredients for besan chilla with cheese
- › 1 cup besan / gram flour ¼ tsp turmeric / haldi ¼ tsp caraway seeds / ajwain salt to taste ½ cup water, or as required ½ onion, finely chopped 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped ½ to mato, finely chopped 1 inch ginger, finely chopped 1 green chilli, finely chopped 5 tsp oil, for roasting
1. firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 cup besan. add in ¼ tsp turmeric, ¼ tsp ajwain and salt to taste. additionally, add ½ cup water or little more. mix with the help of whisk to form a smooth batter. now rest the batter for 30 minutes or more so that besan absorbs water and turn light. furthermore, add in ½ onion, ½ tomato, 2 tbsp coriander leaves, 1 inch ginger and 1 green chilli. mix well with the help of ladle and get to a flowing consistency batter. further, pour a ladleful of batter onto a hot tawa and spread gently. pour a tsp of oil over chilla. allow to cook on medium flame. now flip the chilla and cook both sides. finally, fold the besan chilla and serve with cheese and green chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!