Berry laden protein cake with chia lassi!
• By Tejasvi Kainth
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 470 kcal
Ingredients for Berry laden protein cake with chia lassi!
- › Ingredients: - 1 banana - 25 ml soya milk - 15 Gm oats (any kind) - 1 scoop protein powder (I used chocolate whey isolate) - 1 egg - 1 tsp vanilla essence - A pinch of ENO (can use baking soda here) - Pinch of salt (to bring out the sweetness from banana) - 1 spray of oil (any kind)
1. Process: - Mix all the ingredients in a smoothie maker - Spray oil on a wide-mouthed shallow container - Microwave for 3 mins on high power or 6-7 mins on low power - Check with a fork if the cake has solidified - Flip it into a dish, cut it into pieces For the sides: 100 cal 1 cup of thawed frozen mixed berries 30 gms Cottage cheese (I used pineapple flavored) For the drink: 70 cal - Soak 1 tbsp (12 gms) of chia seeds in 250 ml warm water. After 2 hours, add 30 gms of Dahi/yogurt. - Add cold water, ice, salt, and pepper to your taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!