Beetrot Masala Rice
• By VidhyaRajesh Ravikumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 46 kcal
Ingredients for Beetrot Masala Rice
- › Jeera
- › Groundnut
- › Channa Dal
- › Green Chili
- › Onion
- › Beetroot
- › Curry leaves
- › Boiled kodra (திணை)
- › Groundnut oil -2 teaspoon
- › Garam Masala
- › Corriander Masala
1. 1.Take a pan,Add 2 teaspoon oil and saute groundnut 1 spoon, channa dal 1 spoon and curry leaves
2. Then add the chopped green chili and onion and fry for 60 seconds in high flame
3. Then add betroot and sprinkle some water. Let it cook for 5mins
4. Add coriander powder and cook in low flame for 5 mins and then add garam masala powder
5. Now add the boiled thinnai and give it a stir and add fresh coriander leaves.
6. Turn off the stove and Serve with Curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!