• By diksha singhi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20 Minutes 415 kcal
Ingredients for Beetroot Pulao
- › Beetroot 1.5g
- › Onion 2 Big
- › Rice 120g
- › Ghee 10 ml
- › Jeera
- › Salt
- › Chilli Powder
1. Crush the Beetroot using a Grater.
2. Chop Long Strands of Onions
3. Boil Rice and Keep it Aside
4. Add Ghee to the Pan and add jeera once warm.
5. Add Onions and let them fry until turned brown
6. Add Beetroot and Let it Cook for 5 Minutes
7. Add Rice and Mix Well
8. Add Salt and Chilli Powder
9. Mix Well & Serve Hot ❤️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!