BEETROOT PARATHA STUFFED WITH PANEER
• By Biswajit sahoo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 691 kcal
Ingredients for BEETROOT PARATHA STUFFED WITH PANEER
- › 100gms Wheat Flour
- › 2 Beetroots
- › 50 gms of paneer
- › 1tsp Red chilli powder
- › 1/2 tsp Amchur Powder
- › Salt as per taste
- › 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- › 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- › 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- › 15gms oil for Paratha
1. Chop the beetroots into small pieces & cook them in 2tbsp of water till they are soft & tender. -Make smooth puree in the blender of the cooked beetroot. -Grate paneer into small pieces. - In a wide mixing bowl add the beetroot puree, wheat flour, cumin powder, garam masala, grated paneer, salt, amchur powder, chaat masala & chilli powder. Mix everything well & knead to make a smooth soft non-sticky dough. - Add little oil to the dough for lubrication & keep it for 10-15 mins. Knead once again & divide the dough into equal parts. -Heat an iron skillet on medium flame. Roll the dough portions into balls and flatten as thin as you prefer. Roll all the portions of the dough in the same process. -Place one rolled out beetroot paratha on the preheated skillet. After a few seconds, flip the paratha, and smear ghee on the side. Keep pressing the paratha and rotating it at the same time to cook on all sides. -Flip the paratha and cook on the other side as well. You will notice brown spots around the parathas and it will be slightly crisp. Remove from heat and place on a platter or serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!