Beetroot pachadi ,soya chunks Sabji and rice
• By Preethi Anand
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 124 kcal
Ingredients for Beetroot pachadi ,soya chunks Sabji and rice
- › Beetroot -1
- › curd-100gm
- › coconut grated -20gm
- › salt
- › ginger
- › jeera
- › coconut oil
- › chilli
- › mustard
1. First grate beetroot and add to a pan add some salt and close the lid and boil for 10mins..
2. Grind coconut, curry leaves, ginger, green chilli ,Jeera..
3. add the grind paste to beetroot and bring it to a boil..cool the mixture and curd to it..
4. Season with coconut oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves... Yummy and taste beetroot pachadi is ready... Have it with rice..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!