Beetroot n Bananas🍌 pancakes🥞
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 446 kcal
Ingredients for Beetroot n Bananas🍌 pancakes🥞
- › 30gms beetroot boiled and pureed
- › 50gms banana mashed
- › 1 egg
- › 10ml honey
- › 50gms rolled oats (powdered)
- › 10gms butter
- › 30gms Greek yogurt
- › 1/2 tsp baking pwd
- › 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- › a pinch of Himalayan pink salt
1. Mix together all the ingredients except honey, butter n half the Greek yogurt, to form a smooth batter.
2. Brush lil butter in a nonstick pan, scoop a big spoonful of batter n spread to form a nice round pancake.
3. Cook on medium flame for about 2 to 3 mins. Or untill small bubbles pop on the top.
4. Flip over nd cook on the other side for another minute or 2.
5. Stack all the pancakes 🥞 on a plate.
6. Top it with a dollop (remaining half) Greek yogurt.
7. Drizzle honey 🍯 all over n njoy 😋
8. Makes 3 medium sized pancakes. Greek yogurt can be replaced with normal yogurt but the macros will change (while carbs n fats remain the same, protein becomes half.)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!