Beetroot Moong Soup
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 361 kcal
Ingredients for Beetroot Moong Soup
- › 60 gm Green Moong
- › 120 gm Beetroot (peeled)
- › 8 gms Ginger (~ 1 tsp)
- › 1 knorr stock cube
- › Salt, Red chilly powder, Turmeric, Cumin seeds, Hing
- › 8 gms Ghee
1. Cube the beetroot and grind using a blender to bits or fine grate using a grater.
2. Presoak the moong for atleast 2 hours.
3. Now in a pressure pot add in ghee and place on low flame add in cumin & hing let it crackle.
4. Next add in grated beets along with ginger and saute for 2-3 mins. Drain the excess water and add in pre soaked moong to the pot.
5. Add in knorr stock cube. Approx 750 ml of water. Spices & salt as per taste.
6. Pressure cook for 3 whistles. Then turn off wait till pressure releases.
7. Serve hot with a protein side to complete the meal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!