BBQ GLAZED PORK RIBS
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 1081 kcal
Ingredients for BBQ GLAZED PORK RIBS
- › pepprcons 8
- › ginger & garlic 10gms each
- › cloves
- › cinnamon 11/2 stick medium size
- › bay leaf 1 or 2
- › salt
- › BBQ sauce 2 1/2 TBSP or as per taste
- › Pork ribs - 1/2kg
- › Star Anise -2
- › 5 spice powder - 1TBSP
1. Pressure cook the ribs with all ingredients except 5 spice powder and BBQ sauce with some water for 30 to 40mins on low flame or till the meat is extreme tender
2. In a wok first cold fry the ribs, then add five spice powder rub well, add BBQ sauce fry on all sides till nice crust develops or caramelization of it takes place.
3. I kept it the OTG for 15mins @160 for the nice crust to develop.
4. Note: Meat should be very tender that it has to fall off
5. Don't throw away the stock can be used in other recipes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!