Basil Stuffed Chicken
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 518 kcal
Ingredients for Basil Stuffed Chicken
- › Chicken boneless - 150gm
- › Garlic minced - 2 to 3 cloves
- › Egg - 1
- › Cheese - 30 gm
- › Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp
- › Fresh Basil - 15 gm (I have used holy basil)
- › Olive oil - 4gm
- › Black pepper, salt, oregano
- › Ketchup - 2 tbsp
- › Spring onion leaves for garnishing
- › Parsely/ Coriander leaves - 5gm
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and brush the baking dish with olive oil
2. Using a sharp knife, cut a deep pocket into the side of each chicken breast and pound it so that it flatten down
3. Season it with touch of salt, black pepper powder, oregano, garlic and remaining olive oil. Rub the seasonings well into the chicken
4. In a bowl, whisk together egg, cheese (20gm), Basil, parsley, herbs, mayonnaise and black pepper very well
5. Stuff the mixture equally into each chicken breast pocket and gently place the stuffed breast into the baking dish.
6. Spoon ketchup evenly over the chicken breasts
7. Cover with lid or foil it and bake for about 25 - 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
8. Grate the remaining cheese over cooked chicken breast and bake uncovered for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
9. Top it with either basil leaves or chopped spring onion and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!