Basa Fish Bhuna
• By Niti Chowdhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 201 kcal
Ingredients for Basa Fish Bhuna
- › Tomato 60 gms
- › Onion 60 gms
- › Ginger Garlic paste 1 tsp
- › Green chilly 2
- › Mustard Oil 8gm
- › Basa boneless 125gms
- › turmeric powder 1 tsp
- › salt as per taste
- › cumin powder 1 tsp
- › whole cumin 1/2 tsp
- › Fresh chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Marinate the fish cubes with bit of salt, turmeric and Cumin powder.
2. Heat half of the oil in a pan. sallow fry the fish both sides for 5 mins until u see a lovely golden color
3. Take a separate pan. Heat the remaining oil, put whole cumin, ginger garlic paste and chopped onions. Once Onion turns golden, put tomatoes and the remaining powder masala until they are mashed properly.
4. Pour 1 cup of water, boil it until the curry is thick. Put fried fish into the gravy. Close the lid and let it cook for 5 mins.
5. Garnish with fresh Coriander leaves. bon appétit !
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!