• By Mitali tilve
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
48:30 Minutes 1073 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Puri♥️
- › Wheat Flour 20gms
- › Rice flour 10 gms ( exact half of wheat flour)
- › Jaggery 30 gms
- › Salt
- › 2 bananas
- › Coconut shredded 20 gms
- › Oil 70 gms ( ghee or cooking oil )
- › Green chillies 2
- › Tamarind ( 1 piece )
- › Hing
- › Curry leaves
- › Mustard seeds
- › Ginger
- › Baking soda
1. Step 1 - Banana puri dough = Crush bananas in one big bowl, mix wheat and rice flour with 2 spoon of ghee , yogurt( to get sourness)and half spoon of salt and pinch of baking soda.Then keep this in fridge for 48 hours in air tight container.
2. Step 2 - Chutni = In grinder add shredded coconut, tamarind,green chillies,hing, half ginger and saltYou get fine paste
3. Step 3 - For Chutni tadka = Add 2 gms of ghee, mustard seeds, curry leaves as mustard flips up n down ( Dance karne lage tabhi😂) if not toh taste bigadta hai mom ne sikhaya tha...
4. Step 4 - Finally add paste prepared in step 2 in Step 3. Tadaa chutni is ready💁🏻♀️
5. So let me know how was it ?🙇♀️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!