Banana Protein Cookies
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 516 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Protein Cookies
- › Banana - 100gm
- › Oats- 30gm
- › Shredded Coconut- 10gm
- › Almonds- 10gm
- › Pinch of salt, cinnamon powder, baking powder.
- › Whey Chocolate - 30gm
- › Hershey's milk booster chocolate- 1 tbsp
1. Mash the bananas with fork or potato masher.
2. Roast the oats in a pan until it's light brown
3. To the mashed bananas, add whey and mix it well so that there are no lumps
4. Shift in oats and mix it in cut and fold way.
5. Now, add coconut, almonds and other dry ingredients and mix well
6. Line the baking tray with parchment paper, and spread the cookies mixture evenly. Give the shape with the help of concave part of spoon.
7. Let it bake for 5 - 10 minutes. You'll get soft and crumbly texture. Let it cool down and garnish it with chocolate syrup.
8. Note: Preheat the oven at 200°C when you start with the prep. Chocolate garnishing can be avoided to lower down calories.
9. Note : Calories for the garnished banana is not included.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!