• By Tanu Jassal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 295 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Pancakes
- › 60 gm banana
- › 40 gm wheat flour
- › 1 whole egg
- › 20ml milk
- › 2gm oil to greas the pan
- › Stevia as per taste
- › 1/4th spoon baking powder
1. Mash banana in a bowl
2. Add one whole egg in banana mixture and mix it gently
3. Add wheatflour into banana egg batter and mix it properly
4. Add milk into batter and make a smooth batter(it should be thick,not flowy consistency)
5. Add Stevia as per taste
6. In the last add baking powder and beat the batter.
7. Grease the pan and put batter on the pan n cook it for a minute in medium flame and then flip the side and again cook for few seconds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!