Banana Oat Pancakes
• By Darren Smith
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 553 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Oat Pancakes
- › 2 large Eggs
- › 35g Oats
- › 200g Banana
- › 5g Baking Powder
- › Pinch of Salt
- › Topping: 100g YoPro Hi-Protein Vanilla Yoghurt (included in macros)
- › Topping: 30g Blueberries (included in macros)
- › Topping: 35ml Sugar free Maple flavoured Syrup (included in macros)
1. Add all ingredients (excluding toppings) to smoothie blender & blend until all combined & mixture is consistent. Lightly oil a pancake press or frypan, pour pancake mixture to make pancakes roughly 10cm in diameter, & cook until golden.
2. Makes 1 serve (4 pancakes)
3. Add suggested toppings or others according to your tastes or specific macros.
4. Macros for just the plain pancakes (no toppings): P: 20g, C: 72g, F: 13g
5. Need to add more protein - add a scoop of vanilla protein powder to the mix
6. Need less fats - consider swapping out one of the eggs for 1/4 cup of Puregg Egg Whites
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!