Banana oat muffins
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 78 kcal
Ingredients for Banana oat muffins
- › Oats -1cup Banana -2 Eggs -2 Peanut butter -1tbsp Honey -1tbsp Jaggery -2tbsp(optional) Cinnamon - 1/2tsp Baking soda -1/2tsp Baking powder -1tsp Nutmeg - 1/2tsp Instant coffee -1/2tsp vanilla extract - 1/2tsp salt - a pinch flaxseeds -1/2tbsp walnuts & almonds - as per macros
1. Mash the banana well using a fork make paste of it.
2. Beat the eggs in a mixer and pour onto the banana mixture.
3. Mix well with hand. Add PB, honey, jaggery and mix well. Then add ingredients from cinnamon to flax seeds and mix well
4. Finally add ground oats mix well, add walnuts and almonds mix again. keep aside some walnut, almonds and flax seeds for topping.
5. Bake at 150 for 10-15 mins
6. let cool atleast for 2 hours otherwise will stick to the base. It does not have a stiff texture,its soft and fluffy.
7. If anyone trying out an improvised version of this please let me know what changes can be done to get a more cake like texture
8. You can adjust all ingredients as per macros.
9. I made around 24 muffins with this quantity.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!