Banana Dates Oats Smoothie (High Protein) (Mass Gainer) (Meal Replacement)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 619 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Dates Oats Smoothie (High Protein) (Mass Gainer) (Meal Replacement)
- › Oats - 50 grams
- › Milk - 150 Ml
- › Soaked almonds - 5 grams
- › Whey protein (chocolate preferably) - 1 scoop
- › Banana - 100 gram
- › Dates - 20 gram
- › Cinnamon - half tsp
1. Make a paste out of the date separately as it doesn't blend that easily with the other ingredients.
2. Make a flour out of the oats in a blender, to the same blender add milk, whey, dates paste, banana and cinnamon.
3. Blend the ingredients together until a fine smoothie.
4. Top it with some almonds & enjoy your simple, delicious and healthy thick smoothie!
5. For more such easy, healthy and tasty recipes and diet tips, do follow me on Fittr, Instagram (@fitcheffaizan) and do subscribe to my YouTube channel (Fit Chef Faizan).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!