Banana choco protein muffin
• By Gayathri Mahadevan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 417 kcal
Ingredients for Banana choco protein muffin
- › 1 scoop whey ( I used chocolate whey ) - can be replaced with any whey flavor
- › banana - 80gms
- › oats - 40gms
- › pinch of baking soda & baking powder
- › milk 10 ml
- › pinch of instant coffee
- › pinch of Cinnamon
- › 10 choco chips ( 2 per muffin ) optional
- › sugar free/ any sugar alternative - optional if you like your on a more sweeter note
1. 1. Grind your oats into powder. 2. In a bowl add the powdered oats, protein powder, baking soda, baking powder, sugar free, instant coffee, cinnamon and mix well. 3. now in another bowl mash your banana(s) and slowly add the dry ingredients and keep mixing it. gradually start adding milk and keep mixing. 4. if you feel your batter is thick, add water as per need. note that the batter should be in a consistency where you can use a spoon to scoop and put in your muffin cups/tray. 5. Preheat oven at 180. pour your muffin tray/cups till 3/4th its capacity since it will raise during baking. I used silicone cup moulds to bake this. 6. once the cups are filled add 2 choco chip on top of each cup 7. Bake your muffins for 10 min oven. to check if its cooked, put a tooth pick or knife through the center and it should come out almost clean. do not over cook else it will become very hard and chewy. 8. leave it to cool outside for 10 mins. 9. Enjoy your muffins ! :) please note since we are using oats and protein powder the muffins will not be as fluffy as the store bought ones. but it will still taste DELICIOUS!!!!!
2. Macros for choco chip is not included. the above ingredients will give you about 6 muffins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!