• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 92 kcal
Ingredients for Banana Cake
- › All purpose flour/ Maida - 100gm
- › Baking powder - 1tsp
- › Pink salt - a pinch
- › Nutmeg powder - 0.5tsp
- › Cinnamon powder- 0.5 tsp
- › Banana ripe - 3
- › Coconut oil - 20gm
- › Honey - 20gm
- › Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- › Egg - 2
- › Milk low fat - 100ml
1. Mash the bananas using fork and keep it aside. Mix all the dry ingenuity in a bowl. Make sure to sieve the flour.
2. Whisk eggs until foaming then add milk and vanilla essence, followed by coconut oil and honey. Bring in the dry ingredients and mix it nicely. Also add the bananas and mix all well.
3. Line the baking tray with parchment paper and pour in the batter. Let it bake for 45 minutes at 160deg C or until the toothpick comes clean when inserted.
4. Let it cool down and then cut the pieces and enjoy with tea or coffee 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!