Banana cake with Jamaco Custard
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 1586 kcal
Ingredients for Banana cake with Jamaco Custard
- › Atta 100gms
- › Baking powder 1n half teaspoon
- › Baking soda half teaspoon
- › Salt half teaspoon
- › Banana 1
- › Butter 20g
- › Egg 4 (2 for cake and 2 for custard)
- › Milk 500ml
- › Ice cream 180g
- › Stevia
- › Vanilla essence
1. Step 1 In a bole mash banana add butter, egg, stevia 100ml milk, vanilla essence mix them nicely and keep aside...
2. Step 2 In atta, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix all these dry ingredients together nicely.. Pour this dry ingredients into wet ingredients..
3. Step 3 Keep folding the dry ingredients with wet ingredients till the are completely mixed nicely... Put them in a mold but don’t fill them
4. Step 4 Pre heat oven in 4 for 10mins.. Now bake it in no 4 for 10mins... After 10mins check if it is completely cooked or not. If it’s not cooked inside bake for 5more mins. Then put off the oven and don’t open, Let it be in heat for 10mins...
5. For custard Step 1 Boil 400ml milk, reduce it to half.. Add stevia and boil for few more mins... Put off the heat and let it cool...
6. Step 2 Take 2 eggs and separate white and yolk... First put the yolk in double boiler and cook add stevia and vanilla essence and cook till it becomes creamy... Now add egg white and mix it with yolk nicely... Pour the milk and keep stirring till you get a creamy texture... Now add ice cream and cook for couple of minutes... Put it in fridge...
7. Server with banana cake..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!