Banana and Apple smoothie
• By Mannat Tyagi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 263 kcal
Ingredients for Banana and Apple smoothie
- › 2 mini bananas/1 big banana
- › half apple(medium apple)
- › 100 ml milk or jougurt
- › 5 to 6 any nuts (your wish)
- › one spoon honey or one tablespoon honey/ 6 dates(your wish)
1. 1) Cut two small bananas in small circles. Then cut half a apple into smaller pieces. it's is totally up to you if you want to peel the skin or not of the apple
2. 2) Take some cashews only if u wish and crush them into powder.
3. 3) Now take a grinder and put the chopped bananas and the chopped apple.
4. 4) Grind them properly and make sure that there are no chunks of the chopped bananas and apple.
5. 5) Now take the 100ml milk and add in the grinder it it up to you if you want your smoothie thick or light and so accordingly add the milk
6. 6) Now grind the mixture twice so that there are no left pieces. Add a teaspoon of honey or 3 dated for more sweetness. But again it's ur choice if u r ok with the normal smoothie or extra sweet.
7. 7) Mix it again and pour the smoothie in a glass or a mug. Make sure that there are no pieces left. and after that take some crushed almonds or cashews and put it above the smoothie for decor and taste. It's your choice if u want nuts or not but if ur adding nuts don't forget only one piece of cashew and 2 pieces of almonds
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!