Baked Taco shell with stuffing
• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 229 kcal
Ingredients for Baked Taco shell with stuffing
- › Maize Flour 25gm
- › Multipurpose Flour 25gm
- › Del monte Baked beans in sauce 50gm
- › Oil 5gm
- › Warm water to knead dough
- › Onion Spring Onion Oregano Salt to taste Chilly sauce Black pepper crushed(optional) lime juice
1. Mix maize flour and multipurpose flour together Add salt yo taste and oregano make a soft dough for kneading use warm water.
2. Make small chapati size of puri (tortilla) and half bake it on skillet.
3. Now preheat over 300°C Keep this half baked tortilla with oven clip on to give it a shape of taco shell. Bake the shell for 8-10min and keep checking it in between. Brush the tortilla with minimum oil before transfering in oven.
4. let it cool for a minute and stuff with bean/ onion / and you can play around the stuffing with salads,avocado,raw mango etc. Be innovative with stuffings of taco shell and share some awesome taco here.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!