baked shrimp and mashed potatoes
• By Shiba
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 130 kcal
Ingredients for baked shrimp and mashed potatoes
- › 4 lbs (12 medium) potatoes, peeled 1 1/4 cups hot milk (we used whole milk) 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter at room temperature (not melted) 1 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste 1 Tbsp fresh parsley or chives, finely chopped for garnish
- › Shrimp, pepper, lemon, butter, salt
1. Boil the potatoes well and drain water. Grab the whisk attachment and mash potatoes lightly by hand to break them up. Fit mixer with whisk attachment and start mixer on low speed 30 seconds then increase to medium and slowly drizzle in 1 to 1 1/4 cups HOT milk. With mixer on, add softened butter 1 Tbsp at a time, waiting a few seconds between each addition. Potatoes should be whipped and fluffy. Finally add 1 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste.
2. Marinate shrimp with lemon juice, pepper, salt and butter and set aside for 10 mins - bake at 180 degree for 10 mins
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!