• By Sweekruthi Gowda
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 351 kcal
Ingredients for Baked Samosas
- › For Dough: All purpose flour : 70gms Ajwain :1/2 tsp Salt as per taste Oil: 4gms Baking soda : pinch (only if you prefer crispy samosas) Water as required to knead flour
- › For stuffing : 1. Veggies of your choice :100gms(i used butter nut squash and peas) 2. Jeera powder : as per taste 3. Garam masala : as per taste 4. Corriander powder : as per taste 5. Chaat masala /amchur : as per taste 6. Onions :45 gms 7. Green chillies chopped : 2 8. Mustard seeds : 1/4 tsp 9. Curry leaves : 3-4 10. Oil:2gms 11. Ginger and garlic minced : 1tsp 12. Turmeric powder:pinch 13.chilli powder as per taste 14.salt as per taste 15.corriander leaves chopped : 2tsp
- › Oil for coating once samosas is ready:2gms
1. STEPS: 1. Using the ingredients in dough section knead in to a smooth dough and keep it aside for 15-20 mins 2. Once dough is prepared, heat pan, using the ingredients in stuffing section prepare sabzi/stuffing and keep aside till it cools down 3. Now take dough prepared, roll dough balls abd prepare triangle hollow section, using spoon stuff the samosas and pack the sides tightly. 4. Once samosas are ready , using brush coat samosas slightly with oil ( arong 2gms or less in total) 5. Arrange the samosas in airfryer pan and bake at 140 degrees for 10mins and after ten mins flip the sides and bake it with same temperature and time 6. Enjoy your hot samosas with the chutney for your choice Note : These measurements will make up to 8small samosas
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!