Baked Protein Oats
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 670 kcal
Ingredients for Baked Protein Oats
- › Eggs - 2
- › Milk low fat - 100ml
- › Whey Chocolate - 30gm
- › Oats - 30gm
- › Almonds - 10gm
- › Lemon zest- a pinch
- › Apple - 20gm
- › Pomegranate - 20gm
- › Hershey's milk booster syrup- 2tbsp
- › Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- › Butter - 5 gm
1. Preheat the oven to 300°C and grease the baking dish with butter.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, whey, milk, vanilla extract, lemon zest, chocolate syrup until frothy.
3. Roast oats and chopped almonds until little crisp and add in to the mixture. Stir well and cut and fold until evenly combined
4. Next, fold in apple slices and pomegranate (or any fruit of your choice)
5. Transfer the oats mixture to the baking dish and bake it at 180°C for about 30 minutes or it's golden brown and center is set.
6. After that, cool it down and cut 6 pieces out of it. You can store it in refrigerator upto one week and reheat it when you want to eat!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!