Baked Potato Twister
• By Nilisha Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 264 kcal
Ingredients for Baked Potato Twister
- › 200 gms long potatoes 8 gms butter 1 tbsp schezwan Chutney 50 gms curd pizza seasoning salt to taste 2 drops orange red food colour (optional) 2 tsp minced garlic coriander leaves chopped red chilli flakes red chilli powder 1/2 tsp black pepper powder Wooden skewers (Soak them in water
1. 1) Preheat oven at 200°© for 10 minutes. Take potatoes, wash properly ,peel them and pierce them in skewer and cut them in spiral with the help of knife. 2) Put these prepared skewers in ice cold water for 10 minutes. 3) Boil water in broad vessel , put these skewers in this boiling water for 5 minutes. 4) Take them out , dry it out on paper towel. 5) Melt butter , to that add red chilli flakes , salt, schezwan chutney , 1 tsp minced garlic , pizza seasoning , red orange colour mix and spread this mixture all over potatoes. 6) In oven at 200°© put these skewers for 30 minutes or till its done , timing varies with every oven. 7) Take curd without water or take hung curd, add salt, pizza seasoning , minced garlic , black pepper powder and set aside. 8) Take roasted potato skewers out of oven , sprinkle red chilli powder, salt pizza seasoning, more if required and serve hot with chilled curd dip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!