Baked Pakoda Kadhi
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:50 Minutes 448 kcal
Ingredients for Baked Pakoda Kadhi
- › Besan: 20 gm + 25 gm
- › Curd: 200 gm
- › Ghee: 7 gm
- › Oil: 7 ml
- › Rice flour: 15 gm
- › Onions: 75 gm + 50 gm
- › Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp
- › Ginger: 1/2 tsp
- › Green chilli: 1
- › Coriander seed powder: 1/2 tsp + 1/4 tsp
- › Salt: To taste
- › Red chili powder: 1/4 tsp + 1/4 tsp
- › Garam masala: 1/8 tsp
- › Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
- › Kasoori methi powder: 1/2 tsp
- › Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp
1. 1. To make the pakodas, mix together 25 grams besan, rice flour, 7 ml oil, 70-75 grams sliced onions, salt, 1/4 tsp coriander powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, baking soda along with little water to make a thick batter.
2. 2. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes and 200 degrees for 7-8 minutes, until crisp.
3. 3. To make the kadhi, whisk together the remaining 20 grams of besan and curd. Add water (approx 250 ml-300 ml) to it and adjust the consistency.
4. 4. In a heavy bottom pan, heat the ghee. Add cumin seeds and let them crackle. Then sautu00e9 chopped ginger and green chilli for a few seconds. Next, add remaining chopped onions and sautu00e9 for 2-3 minutes until it's light brown in colour.
5. 5. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and sautu00e9 for a few seconds.
6. 6. Add the curd besan mixture and bring to a boil on a high while stirring constantly.
7. 7. Simmer the heat and cook for another 15 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
8. 8. Add the baked pakodas and boil once again.
9. 9. Add crushed kasoori methi and chopped coriander leaves, mix a minute and serve hot with rice or roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!