Baked Orange Glazed Chicken
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 369 kcal
Ingredients for Baked Orange Glazed Chicken
- › Chicken leg 3pcs
- › Orange 100g
- › Soy Sauce 10ml
- › Honey 10ml
- › Ginger paste
- › Garlic paste
- › Chilli powder (optional)
- › Sweetener
- › Lemon
- › Salt as per taste
- › Mustard sauce
- › Sesame seeds
- › Chopped Spring onion
- › Red Chili (optional)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, orange juice, red chilli powder, lemon juice, sweetener mustard sauce (I used zero calorie mustard sauce), garlic paste and ginger paste.
2. Place drumsticks in a large ziploc bag and pour the marinade mixture over chicken, remove as much air from the bag as you can and seal. Refrigerate for sometime or even overnight. I generally keep it overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350 ˚F. Place rack in center of oven. Line a rimmed baking sheet or large roasting pan with parchment or you can use silicon mats.
4. Arrange chicken skin-side up, so chicken pieces are not touching. Add the marinade to just coat the bottom of the baking pan. Bake at 400˚F for 25 minutes. Turn chicken over skin-side down and bake additional 15 minutes.
5. While chicken is baking, pour the marinade from ziplock bag into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened and syrupy. Remove from heat and brush over baked chicken drumsticks. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped spring onion, orange and red chili (optional)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!