Baked Onion Pakoda
• By Praful Shirsat
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 335 kcal
Ingredients for Baked Onion Pakoda
- › 50 gm chickpeas flour
- › 20 gm rice flour
- › 1 whole onion
- › Baking soda
- › SPICES such as chilli powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder
- › Coriander leaves
1. Mix Besan, rice flour, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric and salt along with water. Mix them well.
2. Add thin chopped onions (long onions pieces) and mix well with the mixture.
3. Keep it aside for 10mins.
4. Meanwhile, preheat oven at 180 for 10mins.
5. Add 1 teaspoon oil to the mixture and mix it well.
6. Spread the mixture in the shape of pakodas on top of baking paper in over tray.
7. Let it bake for 15-20mins on 200 temperature in oven.
8. once they look crispy, pull them out from oven and enjoy with some black salt sprinkled on top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!