• By Anita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 1591 kcal
Ingredients for baked mathri
- › Sooji (rawa) - 200 gms
- › Wheat flour - 100 gms
- › Maida - 50 gms
- › Oil - 40 gms
- › Ajwain - accordingly
- › Salt - acc to taste
- › Dry pudhina - accordingly
1. 1) in a bowl mix all the ingredients 2) add water accordingly make a tight dough 3) leave it for 15-20 mins 4) preheat air fryer for 15 mins at 180 degree 5) now put mathri in air fryer and set it for 10-15 mins 6) flip 2-3 times in between
2. Enjoy it with evening tea , helps in craving 😛 It will make around 35-45 mathris Eat According to your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!