Baked keema samosas
• By Sunetra Mukundan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 370 kcal
Ingredients for Baked keema samosas
- › Chicken breast 100g
- › Onion 75g
- › Green chilli 1
- › Ginger garlic paste 1tsp
- › Salt
- › Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- › Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- › Dhania powder 1/2 tsp
- › Maida 50g
- › Olive oil 10ml
- › Kalonji 1/4 tsp
1. Knead a smooth dough with maida, salt, kalonji seeds and 5ml of olive oil with water. Leave it closed.
2. Mince chicken breast with half the onion.
3. Add 5 ml olive to a pan and sauté remaining chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and chopped green chillies till the onion is browned. Add the minced chicken and add all masalas and salt. Sauté in closed pan until it cooks and gets slightly brown.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
5. Take half the dough and roll out to a thin circle. Cut circle into two. Take one half and roll into a cone. Add the stuffing and seal the open edges with a fork.
6. Place on a baking tray and bake at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!