• By Manali Bardhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 141 kcal
Ingredients for Baked falafel
- › Chhole/chana
- › Onion
- › Coriander leaves
- › Garlic
- › Pink salt/ black salt/ table salt
- › Jeera powder
- › Black pepper
- › Garam masala
- › Gram flour/ besan
- › Baking soda
1. Soak chana/ chhole overnight. I used 80 gm of kale chaney and soaked then for overnight.
2. Wash out the chaney next morning and dry them out.
3. Roughly chop one onion. I used 75 gm onion.Then chop 2 green chilli and a handful coriander leaves.
4. Add everything in a food processor. Don’t use any water. Then add one teaspoon jeera powder, one teaspoon pink salt, one quarter spoon black pepper, one quarter spoon garam masala, 4-5 garlic cloves .
5. Blend everything to a grainy texture.Take out the mixture in a bowl and add 3-4 tablespoon of gram flour and one quarter spoon baking soda and mix well. Keep the batter in fridge for half an hour.
6. Pre heat ur oven to 300 degrees. Once the oven is heated up grease a few drops of oil in a baking sheet.
7. Make small shapes with the batter. It can be round , flat etc.
8. Place the falafels in the sheet. And brush a bit oil on top of the falafels.
9. Bake the falafels for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. Bingo!!! Ur snack item is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!