Baked Chicken & Rice Cutlets
• By Jaideep Bhide
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0040 Minutes 658 kcal
Ingredients for Baked Chicken & Rice Cutlets
- › Boneless Chicken - 250 gms
- › Raw Rice - 80 gms
- › Egg - 1 no.
- › Cabbage - 100 gms
- › Carrots - 100 gms
- › Butter - 20 gms
- › Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- › Powdered Spices - as per taste
- › Salt & Pepper - to taste
1. Cook the rice and keep aside to cool
2. Grind and mince the chicken
3. Mix together chicken mince, cooked rice, ginger-garlic paste, powdered spices, salt and pepper.
4. Add 1 whole egg. Mix well and shape into cutlets.
5. In a pan, heat 10 gms of butter and toss around shredded cabbage and carrots till they're slightly soft.
6. In another pan, heat 10 gms of butter and lightly toast the cutlets for 5 minutes each side.
7. Lay out the vegetables in a baking tray with the cutlets on top.
8. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius and bake for 40 minutes.
9. Serve hot!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!