Baked Avocado Eggss 🥑🍳
• By Divya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 211 kcal
Ingredients for Baked Avocado Eggss 🥑🍳
- › 2 Avocado 4 Eggs 1 tsp Salt 1 tsp Red Chilies Powder 1 tsp Crushed Black PepperCorns 1 tbsp Spring Mix 1 tbsp Bell peppers 1 tbsp Jalapeno 1 tbsp Onions 1 tbsp Tomatoes 1 tbsp Cilantro 1 Spray Oil/Butter
1. Step1: Take 2 Avocados cut into HalfStep 2 Step2: Scrape out about 2 tbsp of AvocadoStep 3 Step3: Crack 4 Eggs in a Bowl & Beat itStep 4 Step4: Add 1 tsp Red Chili Powder, Salt As Per Taste, 1 tsp Crushed Black PepperCornsStep 5 Step5: Add Finely Chopped 1tbsp Spring Mix, Bell Peppers, Jalapeno, Onions, Tomato, Cilantro. Step6: Beat Eggs & Veggies. Step7: Cover Baking Sheet with Aluminium Foil, Place Avocados. Step8: Fill Eggs-Veggies Mix in Avocado. Step9: Spray Oil. Step10: Preheat oven to 400*F/200*C. Step11: Place Avocado Eggs in oven & bake it for 10 mins. Step12: Spray Oil on a Pan. Step13: Once Oil is hot Pour Egg-Veggie Mixture. Step14: Slowly Start Breaking Apart with the help of your Spatula. Step15: Let it cook for at least 2 mins on a medium flame keep stirring. Step16: It's READY!!! Step17: Baked Avocados Eggs are ready to serve. Step18: Serve it on a plate with veggie scrambled eggs. Step19: ENJOY WITH YOUR FAMILY!!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!