Baby Potato Curry
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 196 kcal
Ingredients for Baby Potato Curry
- › Baby potatoes 100 gms
- › Onion 50 gms - thinly sliced
- › Tomato 50gms
- › Curd 15ml
- › Gram Flour 10gms
- › Red Chilly Powder
- › Garam Masala or Coriander Powder
- › Olive Oil 10ml
- › Garlic pods 3-4
- › Split Green chilli - 1
- › Spices - clove and cinnamon stick : one each
- › Salt for taste
- › Turmeric powder
1. Cook babay potatoes on vapor for 5mins. Don't boil in pressure cooker. And peel them.
2. In a Pan, add 5 ml oil. Fry the peeled potatoes until brown. Keep them aside.
3. Add remaining oil in pan. Add cinnamon and clove.
4. Add green chilli, garlic pods, onion and fry for a min. Add diced tomatoes and cover with lid. Let the tomatoes cook until soft for a minute.
5. Add potatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala. Mix well and cook for 2 mins covered.
6. In a bowl, take curd and add little water to make it little flowy (not watery). Add gram flour and mix well without any lumps.
7. Pour this curd-flour mixture in the pan and mix.
8. Once the gravy becomes thick enough (max a minute), switch off
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with plain rice or herb rice or veg rice or roti.
10. P.S. You can also add cashew powder in curd mixture.
11. Replace baby potatoes with boiled eggs (half the egg and put in the gravy)
12. Avoided considering less than one macros value for curd and gram flour.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!