Baby Corn Matar Paneer Masala
• By Surabhi Bhardwaj
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 435 kcal
Ingredients for Baby Corn Matar Paneer Masala
- › 100 gms Paneer
- › 10 gm Ghee
- › cumin seeds
- › Garlic cloves - 2
- › Onion - 30 gms
- › Tomato - 50 gms
- › Green Peas - 50 gm
- › Baby Corn - 2 sticks
- › Salt
- › Red chilli powder
- › Turmeric powder
- › Dhaniya powder
- › Garam Masala
1. Heat ghee in a frying pan. Then add cumin seeds, onion and minced garlic cloves. when it turns brown, add finely chopped Tomatoes.
2. When it becomes like a paste, add all the spices except Garam masala.
3. put Matar, baby corn and paneer pieces in the gravy. Add 100 ml water to it.
4. Cover the lid for 10 mins. Then add Garam Masala. Again cover for 5 mins.
5. Baby corn, matar paneer Masala is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!