• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 371 kcal
Ingredients for Aubergine Omelet
- › Aubergine 200g
- › Egg 2
- › Cheese 25g
- › Butter 10g
- › Chopped Onion 50g
- › Chopped Tomato 50g
- › Salt
- › Oregano
- › Chili flakes
- › Coriander leaves
1. Take aubergine cut it in round shape keeping it bit thick. Then with help of a knife or a round cutter take out the center part and make it hollow. Take the hollow part add salt and keep aside.
2. Now take the center part cut them into very small pieces then add chopped tomato, chopped onion, salt, chili flakes, eggs and cheese and mix everything together.
3. In a pan take butter and melt it. Now add the hollow part of the aubergine then add the egg mixture in center. Cover it and cook for 5 to 6 mins in low flame. Now flip and cook the other side.
4. Serve it on a plate and garnish it with coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!