Atta Jaggery Sweet cake
• By Visalakshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 827 kcal
Ingredients for Atta Jaggery Sweet cake
- › Wheat flour - 100gm
- › Jaggery - 50gm
- › Cardamom - a pinch
- › Ghee - 30gm
1. Heat ghee in a pan
2. Add one cup atta (wheat flour) and roast
3. Roast for 20mins or until atta turns golden brown
4. Switch off the flame and cool for a minute. Keep the gas switched off for further steps
5. While still hot, add in pinch of cardamom
6. Add half cup of jaggery and mix until it melts. The heat is enough for the jaggery to dissolve
7. Once the mixture comes together, stack it up in a greased plate and set aside for 15mins (or until it sets)
8. Cut out square pieces and enjoy! From the above measurements, we can get about 15 pieces and each piece contains about 65 calories.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!