Atta carrot sponge cake
• By Manali Bardhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
50:00 Minutes 849 kcal
Ingredients for Atta carrot sponge cake
- › 80 gm wheat flour
- › 40 gm Grated carrot
- › 1 cinnamon stick
- › Stevia / sugar free
- › 1 teaspoon baking powder
- › 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and pink salt
- › 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- › Nuts ( almonds, walnuts, cashew ) 15 pieces
- › 3 eggs
- › 30 gm olive oil
1. Take half cup atta, 1 teaspoon baking powder, half teaspoon baking soda and pink salt, mix it. Then add 1/4 th cup olive oil/ refined oil,3 eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, 1 cup grated carrot. Now in a mortar and pester take one cinnamon stick and 5-6 sugar free tiny sugar tablets( stevia /honey u can use) and grind into a fine powder.Now mix it well and beat it properly. Sprinkle nuts on top.Pre heat the oven for 20 minutes. Put the mixture in the baking pot and bake for 45 minutes in 180 degrees. U can use pressure cooker too for this.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!