Asaitana-a burmese green pickle salad. (Serve:3-4)
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 777 kcal
Ingredients for Asaitana-a burmese green pickle salad. (Serve:3-4)
- › potato- 50gm
- › cucumber-100gm
- › onion-100gm
- › garlic raw-20gm
- › sesame seed-10gm
- › ghee-20gm
- › amaranth leaves-100gm
- › black vinegar-10ml
- › moong whole green-50gm
- › carrot-50gm
- › cluster bean-50gm
1. Clean and cut all the veggies in rectangular cylindrical shape.
2. In a big pot, add vinegar, water, 2 pinch of turmeric powder and salt and let it boil.
3. Boil and half cook all the veggies one by one using the same broth. Like if you have boiled cucumber, drain broth out and use this again for other ingredient.
4. Repeat the above step for all the ingredients. Arrange the items in a dish in batches.
5. Now, in a pan add ghee and sliced garlic and fry it till it's golden brown and drain it out. In the same pan, fry sliced onion as well and drain it out. Note: we can take some onion cloves from the measured quantity. Also: this step can be avoided if you don't want fried items
6. Garnish your plate with this fried garlic and onion and sesame seeds. Mix it well and it's ready
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!