• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 764 kcal
Ingredients for Arabic Kofta
- › Chicken 200g
- › Egg 1
- › Ghee 30g
- › Red chili powder
- › Onion 100g
- › Tomato 100g
- › Parsley
- › Garlic
- › Green chili
- › Turmeric
- › Zaatar
- › Salt
- › Whole red chili
- › Cumin Seed
1. Take chicken breast add parsley, red chilly powder, egg, salt, Zaatar, turmeric powder, Garam Masala powder, green chilly and grind it in mixer. Wet your hand and roll each portion gently into round ball. Put these aside. Note you can use chicken keema also.
2. Boil tomato red chilies, garlic and let it cool down. Put in mixer and blend it. Keep aside
3. In a pot put ghee or butter add cumin seeds sauté it for couples of minutes then add onion and fry till translucent. Add tomato paste Zaatar and cook. Once it start boiling add the Kofta gently one by one. Co ok for couple of minutes so that it doesn’t break. Then slowly turn and cook the other side. Put it in simmer for 5 minutes and cook. Now put it in high flame and cook till all water evaporates.
4. Serve with rice or roti or pita bread.
5. Rice macros not included
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!