• By Sneha Chatterjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 141 kcal
Ingredients for apple pie
- › readymade puff pastry sheet : 150 gms
- › apple : 100 gms (I have used normal gala apple, you can choose granny smith for better taste)
- › sugar : 25 gms
- › butter : 10 gms
- › cinnamon powder : 1.5 teaspoon
1. 1. peel the apple and chop it in small pieces. 2. in a pot add the chopped apple, butter, sugar and cinnamon and cook until the apple becomes tender. 3. I have used readymade puffed pasty square (approx 15 cm each) and cut them into 4 small squares. 3 sheets were 150 gms so I got total 6 apple pies with this ratio. 4. divide the filling in 6 equal portions. 5. place the filling on one small square, and then put the other square sheet on top and seal both with use of a fork. make a slit on the top and give a egg yolk wash on them to get the beautiful golden color (vegetarians can give milk wash). before you ask I did not calculate the egg macro because it was in very very lil qty. 5. bake in the preheated oven @180°C for 20 minutes! 6. I got total 6 pies, sharing the macros of each pie here.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!