• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 586 kcal
Ingredients for apple cake
- › 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour 3/4 cup all purpose flour 1/3 cup sugar 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk 1/4 cup vegetable oil 2 eggs 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 3 cups diced apple, 1/4-1/2-inch pieces (3/4 pound Granny Smith apples) (Topping: 2 Tablespoons sugar)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9-inch round cake pan. In a large bowl sift the 2 flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a measuring cup, whisk together the buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Set aside. Peel, core, and chop apples into small pieces, no bigger than 1/2-inch. By hand, gently stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture. Do not over-mix. Gently fold in diced apples. Spread batter into cake pan and sprinkle 2 Tbsp. sugar over the top. Bake for 30 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!