• By Praful Shirsat
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 432 kcal
Ingredients for Apple Bread
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 40 Wheat flour or wholemeal flour
- › 1 Apple
- › 5 gm butter
- › Pinch of Cinnamon powder
- › Pinch of Baking powder
- › Stevia based on sweet level you want. We used 2 spoon.
- › Pinch of Baking soda
1. Mix butter and stevia together till they mix.
2. Break the two eggs and whisk them together. Use a whisker to this step.
3. Sieve wholemeal/wheat flour into the mixture. Add a pinch of salt, pinch baking powder, cinnamon powder and pinch of baking soda. Mix them together using the mixture.
4. Cut apple into very small pieces and heat them till they are little soft. Adding stevia while heating is optional.
5. Mix cut apples in above step to previously prepared batter.
6. Preheat oven for 10mins at 180°F and Bake our mixture at 180°F for 20minutes.
7. Let it cool and cut into thin pieces.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!