Ankurit Chana- Rajmah
• By Mandar Farande
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0020 Minutes 566 kcal
Ingredients for Ankurit Chana- Rajmah
- › Black grams (Chana)- 50 gms
- › Red kidney Beans- 100 gms
- › Ginger chopped – 5 gms
- › Garlic chopped – 5 gms
- › Onion chopped - 100 gms
- › Red chilli powder- 5 gms
- › Salt-5 gm
- › Haldi powder- 5 gm
- › Coriander powder- 5 gms
- › Potato Boiled- 100 gms
- › Green chopped coriander-100 gms
- › Tomatoes- 100 gms
- › Oil-10 gms
- › Garam Masala powder- 5 gms
1. Soak grams and rajmah in water overnight. Next morning tie them in a piece of wet cloth. Keep the packet for 24 to 36 hours in the same condition.
2. Sprinkle water on the packet occasionally. This process will make both chana and rajmah sprouted.
3. Put the sprouted rajmah-chana in a cooker with some salt,haldi and 4 cups of water. Cook on low heat for 8-10 mins and remove
4. Heat oil in a large pan. Add onion, ginger and garlic paste and fry for 3-4 mins. Stir all the time
5. Add lal mich powder,chana powder, garam masala and tomatoes . Fry for 2 minutes.
6. Add boiled rajmah and chana dal. Bring it to a boil. Mix the boiled potato pieces and hara dhania.
7. When gravy thickens, remove from heat and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!