Angare Paneer Mirch
• By Shailee N
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 524 kcal
Ingredients for Angare Paneer Mirch
- › Baji chillis
- › Paneer
- › Salt, Black salt,pepper, roasted jeera powder,amchur, very finely chopped green chillies
- › Water for boiling
- › Salad addition (optional)- I used tomato and carrot
1. Take 8-10 (depending on the size)baji chilli and wash clean, make slits just enough to be able to be able to stuff as shown in picture.
2. Put water and salt in kadai and place the chilli's in it and let it boil till it softens moderately enough to be able to chew into.
3. Strain out the remaining water and keep aside.
4. Mash 200 gm paneer and add black salt, roasted jeera powder, pepper,finely chopped clean green chillies (optional based on hotness quotient preferred)amchur (spices can be added/ modified as per personal choice).
5. Stuff this flavoured paneer into the chilli and decorate the plate as per choice.
6. Dip the salad (I have used tomato and carrot) in the strained out water remains to make your salad lip-smacking.
7. This can be combined with chutney/sauce as per personal preferences.
8. And with 0 oil , your tantalizingly delicious dish is ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!