Andhra Chicken Curry
• By Pranusha Chirumamilla
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 335 kcal
Ingredients for Andhra Chicken Curry
- › Chicken breast 200gms Onion small 1 Red chilli powder 1 tsp Garam masala 1tsp salt as per taste oil 7gm Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp poppy seeds 2 tsp (soak for 10 mins and make a paste with water) few mint leaves
1. 1) In steel pan add oil ,once hot add chopped onions and salt 2) saute until golden brown color then add chicken pieces along with Turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala ,few chopped mint leaves ,400 ml water and cook for 20 mins until water remains 100ml,stir every 5 mins 3)now add poppy seeds paste ,cook for 5 mins 4) Adjust seasoning and serve hot with Rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!