Anda aloo omelette
• By Arpita Paul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 374 kcal
Ingredients for Anda aloo omelette
- › Egg 1
- › potato grated finely-200 gm
- › jeera powder - 1 tsp
- › black pepper - 1tsp
- › wheat flour or gehun ka atta - 1 tdsp
- › oliv oil - 1.5 tsp
- › himalayan pink salt - 0.5 tsp
1. Take 200 gm of peeled potato. Finely grate it. mix one egg, 1 tbsp wheat flours, 1 tsp black pepper, 0.5 tsp Himalayan pink salt and 1 tsp jeera powder. Mix it all well. Now in an iron skillet, heat up 1.5 tsp oliv oil. any cold pressed oil will also do, but Oliv oil makes it taste better. When the oil is heated, add the mixture into it and spread evenly. cook in medium heat for good 10 minutes. once its done, flip the omelette and cook for 5 minutes. And its done! Enjoy it with fresh cut salad!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!