Anabolic Chocolate Banana Oats Pancakes!
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 536 kcal
Ingredients for Anabolic Chocolate Banana Oats Pancakes!
- › Oats - 25 grams (blended into flour)
- › Whey powder - 1 scoop (chocolate flavour preferably)
- › Milk - 75 Ml
- › Banana - 70 grams ripe
- › Cinnamon powder - 1/4 tsp
- › 1 whole egg & 1 egg white
- › A pinch of salt
- › 10 grams butter
- › Artificial sweetener (any)
- › Vanilla essence - half tsp
- › Baking powder - 1/4 tsp, baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- › Cocoa powder (Cadbury preferably) - 5 g
1. In a blender, blend the bananas, egg, vanilla essence, milk & artificial sweetener (set some sliced bananas aside for caramelized bananas)
2. Add the oats flour, whey, cocoa powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder to a vessel and mix them.
3. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together and fold everything until incorporated.
4. To a non stick pan, add some butter and pour some of the batter as per the preferred size.
5. Cover it with a lid and let it cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes and then flip and cook the other side for 1 minute.
6. Keep repeating until you've used up the batter.
7. With the remaining butter, to a pan add the slices of banana and the butter.
8. Let it cook on medium flame until nicely golden brown.
9. Top it on the pancakes and enjoy them after they've cooled down a little!
10. Enjoy the delicious anabolic pancakes once slightly cooled down!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!